Bet you never thought that making music with recyclables can sound so slick! Find out what Nathan Hartono wishes you to change!
Nathan's Green Tips
- Re-use plastic bottles to reduce waste.
- Plan the most optimal route (GPS or Google Maps) to your destination to avoid unnecessary wastage of fuel. That way, you save costs and the environment too!
- Use scrap paper or used paper to print your stuff.
- Reduce waste and recycle whenever possible with household things instead of throwing them away.
- Sort out the recycled items correctly when binning them so that recycling can be more efficient.