Terms of Service
Please read the Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully. These terms constitute an agreement between you and National Environment Agency (NEA) that govern your use of the music purchase and download service provided by nea.ecomusic.sg (the “Site”).
By browsing or using the Site, you hereby agree to abide by the Terms set out below:-
- Definition of the nea.ecomusic.sg music purchase and download service
Nea.ecomusic.sg is a website hosted by NEA that permits you to purchase downloads (the “Service”) of digital music content (the “Product”) under the terms set forth in this agreement.
To use this Service, you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age. If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, or at least thirteen (13) years of age but under eighteen (18) years old, you are required to review these terms with your parent or legal guardian and you must have your parent or legal guardian’s approval before you use the Service.
- Your Information
You are required to provide truthful and complete information during the course of using the Service and to keep that information updated. You agree that the Site may store and use the information you provide for the purpose of payment records.
- Usage Rules
- To use the Products only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- That the purchase and download of Products does not transfer any commercial, copyright or promotional rights of the Products to you; and
- That your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other unauthorized use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement.
- Purchase of the Product
Once a Product is purchased and successfully downloaded, NEA will not be liable in the event of any loss, destruction or damage to the Product.
- Purchase and Payment Terms
- Payment for Products
You agree that any Product purchased through the Service is a binding agreement between you and NEA, and that PayPal may charge your credit card on the Site for the Product(s) purchased.There may be instances where you incur additional charges from your bank or credit card provider including any taxes, currency conversion rates used and/or additional fees assessed. NEA assumes no responsibility for the payment of such or any other third party service fees or charges.
It is your responsibility to provide PayPal with a valid credit card information or information for other payment system presented on the website for payment of all fees.
- Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products NEA has the sole discretion to vary the prices in the Service and the availability of the Products from time to time.
- Payment for Products
- Cancellations and Refunds
Take note that the electronic delivery of the Product is initiated concurrently upon the placement of your order. You will not be able to cancel your order once it has been processed as the nature of the Product is such that it cannot be returned. No refunds will be provided
Refunds will also not be applicable in the event of any loss, destruction or damage of the Product.
In the event that after your purchase you discover that:-
- the Product is faulty;
- the Product that nea.ecomusic.sg delivers to you does not match the description of the Product you ordered via the Service; or
- technical problems which delayed or prevented delivery of the Product or accidental multiple purchases caused by such technical problems; Your sole and exclusive remedy to the above will be a replacement of the affected Product. If you encounter any of the above issues, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ page on nea.ecomusic.sg within 48 hours of your discovery.
- the Product is faulty;
- Removal of Content or Other Materials
NEA, may in its sole discretion, change, suspend, improve, remove, correct or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials in the Service or any part thereof at any time without notice. In no event that NEA shall assume liability for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials.
- Intellectual Property
The Service and its contents are protected by intellectual property laws. By using the Service, you agree not to modify, make copies, send, distribute, transfer, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service in any manner.
You are hereby notified that copyrights are claimed by NEA and the original composers. Subject to the Terms, NEA retains all rights, title and interest in the Service.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
You expressly agree that the use of the Service is at your sole risk and that the Service is provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, is made relating to the availability, reliability, accuracy of the information or content in the Service.
While all reasonable efforts is placed to protect information submitted by you in connection with the Service but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk and NEA hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
The Site does not represent or guarantee that the Service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion and in no case will NEA be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages relating thereto.
- Waiver and Indemnity
By using the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold NEA harmless with respect to any claims resulting from or arising out of:-
- your breach of the Terms;
- your infringement or violation of any intellectual property or other rights of a third party; or
- any action taken by NEA as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this agreement has occurred.
- Changes in Terms
NEA reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Service shall constitute your consent to any changes and modifications.
- Enforcement of Terms
NEA reserves the right to take steps to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms. By using the Service, you agree that NEA has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party as NEA believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this agreement. This includes but not limited to the right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights.
- Applicable Law
The Terms shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the domestic Laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose.
© Copyright 2011. National Environment Agency. All rights reserved.